Piaggio Aero participates at NBAA 2009
Piaggio Aero will be participating in the 62nd National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Annual Meeting and Convention in Florida this month.
The premier event for business aviation, NBAA 2009 brings the business aviation world together each year and Piaggio Aero will attend the show, with a new image and major presence.
The exhibition will be held from October 20 to 22 , at Orlando’s Orange County Convention Center, with a Static Display of Aircraft at Orlando Executive Airport. Representatives from every segment of the business aviation industry, from 82 countries around the world, will be present at this annual one-of-a-kind event.
The Piaggio Aero booth (1097) will be marked by a display of a full size mock-up of the Piaggio Avanti II that will display all the space and attributes of today’s aircraft.
The Piaggio P180 Avanti II aircraft will be displayed in the shows Static display (area no. 617). Don’t miss the opportunity to take a close look at Piaggio Aero P.180 Avanti II at both venues at the show.
The Piaggio Avanti II not only looks different from any other aircraft but also offers :
- 33% lower operating costs
- 30% less fuel use than most business jet
- 25% less fuel use than the most efficient twin turboprops
- Up to 40% fewer carbon emissions
- Jet speeds are reached with the Avanti II surpassing 400 kts on the shortest of runways.
- Passengers travel in unparalleled comfort. An amazingly spacious stand up cabin – a full foot taller and wider than the competitors, 9.0 pressurization. A speech interference level that is truly quiet and as low as 68 dba.
Discover the extraordinary Piaggio P.180 Avanti II during the NBAA and visit Piaggio Aero at Exhibit Spaces at booth 1097 and at aircraft static display 617
Piaggio Aero's NBAA press briefing will take place at 10:00 am on Monday, October 19 – Press Conference Room 1 At the Orange Convention Center Orlando Florida
Additional information on NBAA 2009 is available online at www.nbaa.org