Las Vegas, Nevada
Piaggio Aero to attend NBAA 2011
Piaggio Aero will attend the 64th National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Annual Meeting and Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
NBAA 2011 is the most important annual meeting place for the business aviation community in the United States.
This event brings together business leaders, manufacturers, corporate aviation department personnel and people involved in nearly all aspects of business aviation.
Piaggio Aero will be part of the show with its P180 Avanti II aircraft.
The National Business Aircraft Association will be the perfect exhibition for Piaggio Aero, since it will be possible to gain access to more than 25,000 attendees from the business aviation industry.
Representatives from every segment of the business aviation industry, from 82 countries around the world, will be present at this annual one-of-a-kind event.
The exhibition will be held from October 10 to 12 in Las Vegas , at Las Vegas Congress Center, with a Static Display of Aircraft at Henderson Executive Airport (HND)
The Piaggio Avanti II not only looks different from any other aircraft but also offers :
- 33% lower operating costs
- 40% less fuel use than most business jet
- 25% less fuel use than the most efficient twin turboprops
- Up to 40% fewer carbon emissions
- Jet speeds are reached with the Avanti II surpassing 400 kts on the shortest of runways.
- Passengers travel in unparalleled comfort. An amazingly spacious stand up cabin - a full foot taller and wider than the competitors, 9.0 pressurization. A speech interference level that is truly quiet and as low as 68 dba.
Discover the extraordinary Piaggio P.180 Avanti II during the NBAA and visit Piaggio Aero at Exhibit Spaces at booth C 6632 and at the static display.
Piaggio Aero's NBAA press briefing will take place at 11:00 am on Monday, October 10 - Press Conference Room N 115 at Las Vegas Congress Center.
Additional information on NBAA 2011 available online at www.nbaa.org