MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The management and control of the personal data deriving from the access to the website are vested with PiaggioAero Industries S.p.a. (the “Process Owner”), with registered office in viale Castro Pretorio 116 – 00185 Roma.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Our website use strictly necessary cookies only, according to art. 122 of the Privacy Code. These cookies are essential for the operation of our Websites.
More in detail, our website use:
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES – They are essential for you to navigate through our websites and use the relevant features;
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES – They record and track the choices of navigators and can be deleted as better explained below.
WEBSITE COOKIE ACCEPTANCE
DISABLE THE COOKIES
Except for those cookies strictly necessary to the normal use of the website, please be aware that you can erase the other cookies through your Browser settings.
Any Browser has its own Settings to manage cookies. Useful information can be gathered through the links below:
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/cookies/
- Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
For any further Browser, please ensure that it is correctly set to meet your preferences.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to article 8 of Law No. 196/2003, the Data Subjects whom the personal data relate to are at any time entitled to (i) request confirmation whether or not their data are being processed, (ii) know content and source of the data and (iii) request the update, the accuracy and the amendment of their data. In addition the Data Subjects have the right to request the cancellation, the obscurity or ultimately the block of the data that are processed in breach of law, as well as to object to their processing for legitimate interest.
The above requests shall be submitted to the Process Owner by mail to the address stated above.